Sunday, 19 August 2012

I heart sunshine

Don't you just love waking up to crispy hair? Urgh that is what I had this morning after using lots of hairspray for my night out yesterday. But we woke to a beautiful morning and had breakfast and coffee out on the decking after a mere 4 hours sleep, so I'm not feeling the best today. I decided I would have a super lazy day, as it was bright sunshine I was planning on laying outside and having a little nap. I slapped on loads of sun screen put some music on, poured myself a drink and went and laid outside until it started raining! Boo
Now I feel sticky and slimy from the sun cream and a bit narked that my day of sunshine has been taken away from me.

Never mind, I had a lovely day of sun yesterday so I guess I can't be too greedy. I did a bit of sunbathing and then started to get ready for my night out, I painted my nails with OPI's Linkin park after dark, I love this colour so much, a really deep intense blackberry shade. I then rekindled my love for Urban Decay's Maui Wowie eyeshadow, it's a beautiful pale gold colour with lots of little flecks of glitter and is great for the evening. I then donned my teal coloured strapless dress and brown wedges (which really hurt my feet) and I was ready for my night out in Canary Wharf listening to live Jazz music and chilling out with my friends.
What a beautiful evening it was yesterday as well, it was so warm even at gone midnight, that I was a little dissapointed I didn't get to wear my new denim jacket but it was lovely to be able to sit outside and not feel at all chilly. Although I will complain about the holes in my feet thanks to my wedges! Not a happy bunny, they look so pretty but hurt like hell! Must purchase some party feet.

I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday!

xx

nails


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them