Thursday, 30 August 2012

Lush Lip Scrub

Bubblegum lip scrub, carmex

So after reading so much about Lush's bubblegum lip scrub I decided to get myself some and see if it was as good as people said. As with all Lush products, it came in nice packaging. A little glass jar that will be handy to store something in when the product is finished. The lip scrub itself is a bright bubblegum pink and the smell is so strong, I don't think it smells like bubblegum really, it reminds me more of the blue panda pop drinks I used to get when I was a kid, you know the one that used to turn your tongue bright blue! Either way I really like the smell. 
It is quite a dry consistency so you won't get in an oily mess when using it, it's nice and course so very "scrubby". You just dip your finger in the jar and the scrub sticks to it and then you can rub it onto your lips and as per instructions on the jar, lick off any excess! It tastes lovely! It leaves my lips tingling a little but lovely and soft and then I slather on some lip balm and apply my lip colour. It is fantastic for using before putting on a dark lipstick because it will get rid of any little bits of skin that your lipstick would normally stick to, so you get a nice even result. All in all this little gem gets a 10/10 and it will be going in my make-up kit so I can get my clients to use a little before I apply their lipstick.

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff!! Lush is amazing, I've only ever found 1 product I didn't like, that wasn't because it wasn't very good, I just didn't like the smell! I need to pick some up this weekend, this cold weather is drying out my lips!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I have been piling lip balm on for the last few days to try and give them some moisture!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them