Monday, 27 August 2012

Make-up Haul

So as promised here are the pictures of the goodies I picked up yesterday. I was quite happy with the products I bought, I got a nice range of eye-shadow colours, lipsticks/glosses and some other bits. My hands were covered with a multitude of products by the end of the day, I looked like I hadn't showered in weeks!

Make-up haul

I'm pleased as punch with my bubblegum pink case, it's by Ruby Hammer for Debenhams and is choc full of products, which for £45 I thought was pretty good. I was always a fan of Ruby & Millie products so expect the same quality from these, so will test them all out and let you know what I think in a separate post.
The black compact is also by Ruby Hammer, there are 64 eye shadows, then it opens out to unveil 4 blushers, 8 lipglosses, 2 face powders and 2 bronzers. Quite good non?

Ruby Hammer vanity case

After hearing so much about Lush's bubblegum lip scrub I thought it would be rude not to give it a try (the smell reminds me of panda pop), and whilst I was there I got myself a bottle of Fantasy from their new make-up range. It is a beautiful gold colour and really vivid when applied to the skin.

Ruby Hammer make-up compact


I finally got me a Revlon Lip Butter, a bit late to join the party I know but after all the hype I thought I should see what all the fuss is about and purchased shade 090-sweet tart, a beautiful rich candy pink. I also got a Stila fiesta set lip glaze trio, Too Faced natural at night collection, Essie mint candy apple, Barry M dazzle dust 96, L'Occitane cocoa flower lip balm, and a Rituals mandarin & mint foaming shower gel! Phew that's a lot of stuff, I won't go into detailed explanations about everything now. I will test the products out and do some swatches etc and let you know as and when I use them. If there is anything you want me to review straight away, let me know and I will do so.

GBK dinner

Not beauty related, but I thought I would share our refuel dinner from GBK after hauling all those bags of shopping around. An awesome lime shake that tasted like the lime ice-cream on a twister (my fave lolly) so I was very happy to have discovered this! Super skinny fries (shame they don't make you skinny though!) and a yummy bunless pesterella grilled chicken burger with salad and slaw and the most amazing basil mayo! It was all so good I actually felt a little sad about leaving some of my shake and fries and it sparked a debate about would you feel stupid asking for a doggy bag?!? I have never asked for my leftovers to be packed up, and would feel a little too embarrassed to ask.....
Am I the only one?



2 comments:

  1. I have to share my bubble gum lip scrub with the kids! grrrrr lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it is very tasty. Maybe they should have their own one in their Christmas stockings. : )

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them