Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique and NOTD

I got myself my first crackle varnish yesterday, following on from my love of black and gold I found a double ended varnish in those colours *happy face*

Andrea Fulerton nail boutique, Michelle Bowers, Stories of an English rose

Andrea Fulerton  nail boutique, Michelle Bowers, Stories of an English rose

I love the gold varnish, it is a beautiful pale gold with lots of fine sparkly flecks so it is really shimmery without being overpowering. I have been painting my nails this morning with it and I am in love with the effect!

Michelle Bowers, Stories of an English rose

So easy to create as well! I did a couple of coats of Essie's mint candy apple, then painted the free edge with the gold mock croc and then painted the black mock croc over the top. Then using a dotting tool, put gold dots along the base of the pattern. Voila!

Andrea Fulterton, Michelle Bowers, Stories of an English rose

This is Andrea Fulterton working backstage at the Matthew Williamson show at Battersea Power station.
Check out her range here.

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them