Tuesday, 4 September 2012

August Favourites

So I have finally got round to doing my favourites of last month, better late than never.

Body takes a beating

Soap and Glory Clean On Me

I absolutely love this range, and unless you have been living under a rock for the last few years you will know  who they are. I adore the fragrance of their products, and I love how this body wash lathers and leaves my skin feeling soft. So just in case under a rock has been your humble abode check them out here.

St Ives Face Scrub

You might have read my post about this scrub here. It is my favourite facial scrub of all time, it leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and fresh and really cleans out your pores. 

Soap and Glory The Righteous Body Butter

Now I know you can see a pattern forming here, yes I do indeed love soap and glory but there is a good reason for that. Their products are good! I use this every day and have been hitting it hard during August due to the few sunny days (yes there were a couple) I was out basking in the sunshine. So to hydrate my scorched skin I would slather on this stuff and it kept my skin baby soft and smelling sweet! 

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

I have used this little beauty every day since I bought it a few weeks ago, and I have also been using it on my clients as well. Everyone has loved the smell and the taste and the fact it leaves your lips silky smooth and kissable afterwards. Mwah!

Essie in Mint Candy Apple

Now I am a bit of an OPI fantatic, but I really loved this colour so thought I would give it a shot. Aside from the shade coming out looking absolutely stunning, it was lovely to apply. A great consistency not too thin and runny so you only need one coat and it has some staying power, I have been wearing it for 9 days and counting and I only have one tiny little chip!

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

I guess if you read a lot of blogs you are sick of hearing about the lip butters, but they really are as good as everyone is saying. I love the colour of this one, a lovely true candy/bubblegum pink and it is so moisturising on your lips its as though you have been wearing lip balm.

So there you have it, my fave products of the last month. That's a wrap folks.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on mint candy apple and the soap and glory products. They're amazing! must make a note to try the st Ives scrub :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't regret it Abby, it's amazing. Have you seen the new soap and glory products? Very very nice!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them