I am so happy Dita has bought out her own make-up line, I had a look and tested a couple of bits in Debenhams a few weeks back and thought the eyeshadows were gorgeous, so pigmented and in lovely colours.
When asked a few questions, this is what Dita had to say about her make-up style:
1. Alabaster skin is the perfect base for a vintage look. I’d never dream of getting a tan — I always wear sunscreen and put on a hat when I’m out in the sun.
2. Classic red lipstick is the most chic beauty statement a women can make. Matte lips are like luscious rose petals. Add just a touch of gloss to the centre.
3. In the Thirties and Forties, leaving the half-moon at the bottom of your nail was the epitome of elegance. It has now become modern and chic again.
4. For a dramatic look, I start with a neutral lid, define a line of black shadow in the crease. Finish with a sparkling white on your brow bone and eyelid.
5. I always powder my nose using pressed powder in an exquisite, jewelled compact. They are hard to find, but Estee Lauder does wonderful ones at Christmas.
Extract taken from the daily mail.