Friday, 14 September 2012

If I was a rich girl...

I adore shoes very much, they are one of the things that when out looking around the shops I will always see a pair that make my pulse race. I can't always walk in these said pulse racing shoes but they are still super pretty to look at!

I actually stopped breathing when I saw these wedges by Giuseppe Zanotti.


And they come in gold too!


I think they are absolutely stunning and would love to own a pair, but I can't afford the price tag on a pair of these beauties. They do kind of remind me of the pair by Jeffrey Campbell that I blogged about a few weeks ago though and they are much more do-able. Not sure how easy these would be to walk in though, maybe they are only meant to be worn sitting down. 


2 comments:

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them