Saturday, 1 September 2012

Makeup Academy Haul

I've been hitting the shops again! My boyfriend and I went into town for a coffee date, and whilst sipping on my vanilla coffee light I had a little mooch in Superdrug.


makeup academy

I got myself the "Poptastic" eye shadow palette which has 12 amazing bright colours, a pink that I am particularly looking forward to trying out! A Mosaic blush in English Rose, the colour came out a lovely pink when I tried it on my hand in the shop. And 2 lipsticks, shade 9 and shade 3. On a second inspection of shade 3, I was a little worried it was too similar to my Sweet Tart Revlon lip butter. I tried the MUA lipstick on my top lip and put Sweet Tart on my bottom lip and relief, they come out quite different! The MUA shade 3 is a bright fuchsia pink and the lip butter is more of a bubblegum pink. 

Revlon Sweet Tart Lip Butter

Needless to say the lip butter has a glossy look to it whilst the lipstick is matte. I love them both!
Can you spot mint candy apple on my nails? This was the first Essie nail polish I have tried because I was in love with the colour, but I have to say it went on like a dream and only needed one coat. Very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them