Tuesday, 25 September 2012

OPI Lips and Tips

You would have seen in yesterdays post that I bought an OPI lips and tips duo at the Olympia show on Sunday. I got it in shade Cozu-melted in the sun.

Out of all the colours I got, I thought I would try this one out first as it is quite a summery colour and I am running out of time to wear it really.

So without further adue, here are the photo's.

OPI Cozu-melted in the sun, Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

I loved the colour in the bottle, and I loved it even more when I put it on.

OPI Cozu-melted in the sun, Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

I just think the colour is stunning, I find it hard to give it a name really. It has a pink, maybe apricot colour, that was why I described it previously as a bronzed pink and it has gorgeous little flecks of shimmer in it. I don't want to keep repeating myself and saying I love it but I really do and the picture doesn't quite do it justice. It would look amazing with dark skin, or when you have a tan.

OPI Cozu-melted in the sun gloss, Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

So onto the lipgloss, it looks pretty cute in the tube with the three layers of colour. Although I never really understand how lipgloss like this works, are you supposed to try and mix it up, or do you eventually work your way down into a different colour? 

OPI Cozu-melted in the sun gloss, Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

Here's the swatch, it came out very similar in colour to the polish. It is a very light gloss but has the same shimmer particles which is really pretty. It also smells lovely, it has a really strong fruity fragrance which I love. I haven't tried it on my lips yet, but I am going out this evening and I'm planning on wearing it then, so will do an update tomorrow about what I think of the gloss.

OPI lipgloss, Michelle Bowers, stories of an english rose

It has a little brush applicator which I much prefer to a sponge one as well. It has just occured to me that the polish colour is really similar to the colour of a pair of shoes I bought a couple of weeks ago, matchy matchy!







2 comments:

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them