Monday, 3 September 2012

Sneaky Peek At Today's Shoot

I got up at 5am today to head off for an early morning shoot in Limehouse, London. The look we were going for was unkept and disheveled, with pale skin and the appearance of no make-up. I was really pleased with the results, the model was beautiful even when being made to look less than perfect!

body takes a beating
photo shoot

We headed over to a park to capture a whimsical look in amoungst the grass and trees. A massive thumbs up to Emilie the model who walked effortlessly around in the grass in huge heels.




It was a beautiful morning, check out those sunbeams! 


body takes a beating

I hope you enjoy seeing a few behind the scenes shots from my shoots, I will upload a final shot when I get them back from the photographer.

x





4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun day ! Jealous you get to do this. x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The saying is true find a job that you love and you will never work a day in your life. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Can't wait to see how they come out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, will do a post showing the outcome and the products used. x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them