Thursday, 27 September 2012

The Obsession Continues

I love love love OPI products, from their polish to their manicure and pedicure treatments. This love affair has been going on many years now since I first tried a manicure kit of theirs that I bought at a show. The products smelt divine and worked like a dream, and I always had positive feedback about the products from my clients.

Anyway I will stop babbling now and get to the point!

so so skullicious set

How awesome is this! A lovely little set of polishes for Halloween, that comes with cute little decals to go on your nails as well. I am really loving the hi pumpkin and a rose from the dead shades and can't wait to get my hands on this set. 

This little beauty is selling on Lena White for £12.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them