Friday, 19 October 2012

Fact Friday

A few little facts about me and my week, that's of course assuming you're interested!

Highlight of my week?

Going to the hairdressers, I love the salon I go to. The staff are young and friendly and because the salon is small we can have a giggle. They were testing out their face painting skills whilst I was there for Halloween!

Most worn item of clothing?

My denim jacket, it has been a bit chilly so I have needed something when I have gone out but nothing too heavy or else I get hot. I love my little jacket, it's so easy to wear.

What make-up am I wearing today?

I have no make-up on today, I have been in all day and feeling really lazy. I also wanted to give my skin a break and let it breathe.

Most lusted after item?

There are actually way to many to mention, from clothes and shoes to make-up and body care, I have a list as long as my arm of things I want. The item that is on my mind quite a lot is the Ciate calendar I wrote about yesterday. I'm worried it will sell out before I get one!

Any interesting plans this weekend?

Unfortunately not, my boyfriend is having to work tomorrow and I am exhibiting at a wedding fayre on Sunday so I have a couple of bits to finalise for that.

Hope your weekend plans are more exciting than mine! Have a good one everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them