Saturday, 27 October 2012

Active Reverse Facial

I had a sample size of the Sanctuary active reverse face mask, and have been using it for about 2 weeks. The sachet was quite generous so it lasted a good few uses. It advises you to use it 3 times per week but on on consecutive days and it will help to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

I am pretty paranoid about wrinkles and have noticed a few fine lines rearing their ugly heads around my eyes and on my forehead, so I was very interested in this treatment.

This is what Sanctuary say about this product:

The sanctuary active reverse facialThe special peptide & hyaluronic acid contained in this treatment have been shown to strengthen the collagen network & plump & repair skin's structures, as well as giving a tauter surface to reduce any 'crepey' skin. When combined with powerful natural extracts that provide a hydration surge, the treatment leaves skin feeling firmer & looking smoother & refined, with a visible reduction in the appearance of wrinkles. The Thermal Transformation Mask begins with the Peptide Transformation Serum, followed by the Thermal Rose Clay Mask. An intensely warming effect helps optimise the action of the encapsulated enzyme to deeply cleanse & refine the skin surface. After 4 weeks the two step mask visibly firms & refines to reveal an even skin tone & to minimise the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Encouraging cell-renewal & boosting hydration levels, means that when the mask is washed away, your complexion has a glowing, dewy finish.

You start of with the serum, and put this all over your face it is a lovely smooth consistency and glides onto your skin and smells of aromatherapy oils. You then put a layer of the thermal rose clay over the top and when the two products combine they create a lovely warming effect which feels really relaxing. You leave the mask on for 15 minutes for it to do its work, and it doesn't really dry in this time so it washes off really easily. This makes life easier as I hate wrestling with a face mask that won't wash off and has dried like concrete on your skin. This wipes off with a little bit of water on a muslin cloth.

I would estimate that I got about 6 uses out of this one sachet and sealed it up in a zip lock bag between uses. You really don't need a huge amount of product to get an even coverage over your skin so a little went a long way.

So after 6 uses of this face mask, did I see a difference? It advises that after 2 weeks that skin will be more refined and glows with radiance, and after 4 weeks that skin will be more even and fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced. I wouldn't say that my skin is glowing, but I think my skin tone is a lot more even than it was and the fine lines on my forehead have smoothed a bit. I would definitely buy this product again, I think that using it more long term would help my skin no end and I really enjoyed the warming sensation of the face mask so it felt like a nice treat to do a couple of times per week.

The full sized products are available from Debenhams and cost £27.50.

The sanctuary active reverse facial



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them