Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Disappointing Hair Masque

hair masque


A couple of weeks ago I picked up a tub of Pantene 2 min deep shine masque for about £2.69 because it was on special offer. I have noticed that my hair was feeling quite dry from about mid length down so wanted something I could use every wash to boost it a little. The product is for fine hair so it shouldn't weigh my hair down and make it really flat, I have used it every time I have washed my hair for the last four washes now and always leave it on for a little longer than 2 mins as well. It smells gorgeous, and the fragrance really grabs onto my hair and sticks around for ages, but it has just done nothing for my hair at all. It has made it look and feel no better than if I had used a normal surface conditioner : (

More than a little underwhelmed to say the least, maybe it would be better for someone who's hair isn't so dry and just wanted to give their hair a little treat.

Sorry Pantene, I won't be purchasing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, I love to read them